Wavlink wing AC1200 12m setup
You may connect your wireless network or modem to the Wing extender by following the directions for Wavlink WING 12M setup. By using a WIFI booster, you can improve the signal of your current wireless network and give continuous access to far-reaching devices.
Wavlink WING 12M extender installation
The Wing AC1200 12m Range Extender Instructional Guide:
- Connect the wifi device to the Wing Extender.
- To open the browser, type ap.setup or the IP address 192.168.10.1.
- Log in using the default username and password to reach the setup screen.
- The repeater searches the area for signals.
- To choose your home’s WiFi network, click it.
- Select Next after providing the WiFi password.
- Before connecting your booster to your home network, wait 30 seconds.
- Now the installation of the Wing 12m Extender system is complete.
- Place the extra space adjacent to the area without internet to improve connection.
Note: Contact our expert or go to the official website, ap.setup, if you need help with your Wavlink Wing 12m wifi extender.
Setup the Wavlink WING 12M manual
how to get to the manual setup page for the Wing 12m wifi extender
- After opening the box, the Wing 12m expansion needs to be added into the outlet.
- As soon as the power LED light turns green, press the power button.
- Now connect your WiFi device to the Ap extender setup _Ext network.
- Enter Ap.setup into any open web browser.
- You are now on the setup page for the Wavlink Wing 12m Ac1200.
- Follow the AP Login instructions after creating your account.
Setup for Wavlink Wing 12m Extender WPS
Using the wireless protected setup (W.P.S) button after installation is one of the simplest ways to join the extender to an existing wifi network.
- Set up your Wing ac1200 in line with the following guidelines to install the extender:
- As a first step, put the extender close to the main wifi modem or router.
- Right now, the wireless extension for Wavlink is functional.
- then keep an eye out for a large green power advantage to emerge.
- Press the W.P.S button to turn the extension’s power led on.
- Now press the W.P.S button on the router or modem.
- Your router and the extender both have a green LED that is blinking.
- For the app and home wifi to connect, it takes about 1-2 minutes.
High gain aerial and PoE are characteristics of the AERIAL HD4 – AC1200 Dual-band Outdoor Wireless AP/Range Extender/Router (WL-WN572HG3).
meets the guidelines of IEEE 802 11a, b, g, and n.
- Outstanding long-distance performance is provided by the Dual-Band RJ45 Connection with Weatherproof, Integrated Passive Power Over Ethernet (PoE), Up to 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps Speeds, and is designed for flexible deployment based on its antenna.
- has a better receiver design and can generate 1000mW of power.
- A robust waterproof housing tackles severe weather conditions.
- Highest security with WPA and WPA2 support and a 15kV ESD Bluetooth signal power built-in to a 3 LED Lightning the adapter